4-channel BTL driver for CD/DVD drives
• Two Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) driver channels for sled
and spindle motors and actuators
• Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) input
• Integral thermal shut-down circuit
• Integral mute control
• Two regulated reference voltage outputs for other chips
in system; 3.3 V and 1.8 V respectively
• HSOP28 package.
• BTL driver for CD and DVD players.
3 GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The TZA1048 is a four-channel BTL driver IC for driving
motors and actuators in CD and DVD players.
Two reference voltage outputs are also available for
peripheral ICs such as servo and pick-up head drivers.
The spindle motor control inputs to the IC can be either
differential or single-ended.
4 ORDERING INFORMATION
plastic, heatsink small outline package; 28 leads
2004 Mar 09