TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage Quad 2-Channel Multiplexer with 3.6 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC7MA157FK is a high performance CMOS multiplexer
which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2-V to 3.6-V. Designed for
use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves high. speed
operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and
outputs up to 3.6 V.
It consists of four 2-input digital multiplexers with common
select and strobe inputs.
When the ST input is held “H” level, selection of data is
inhibited and all the outputs become “L” level. The SELECT
decoding determines whether the A or B inputs get routed to their
corresponding Y outputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
· Low voltage operation: VCC = 1.2~3.6 V
· High speed operation: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0~3.6 V)
tpd = 3.5 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3~2.7 V)
tpd = 7.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.65~1.95 V)
tpd = 14.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.4~1.6 V)
tpd = 35.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.2 V)
· 3.6 V tolerant inputs and outputs.
· Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±2 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
· Latch-up performance: ±300 mA
· ESD performance: Machine model > ±200 V
Human body model > ±2000 V
· Package: VSSOP (US16)
· Power down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs.
Weight: 0.02 g (typ.)