TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage Quad Bus Buffer with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX2125FT/FK is a high-performance CMOS quad
bus buffer. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
This device requires the 3-state control input OE to be set
high to place the output into the high-impedance state.
The 26-Ω-series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• 26-Ω-series resistos on outputs.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.7 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 4.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 9.6 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP and VSSOP (US)
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)