TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
30W BTL × 2ch Audio Power Amplifier
The thermal resistance θj−T of TA8233BH package designed for
low thermal resistance, has high efficiency of heat radiation.
The temperature rise of chip can be reduced, and the influence
from the degradation of the features due to the temperature rise
at the high output can also be reduced.
This stereo audio power IC, designed for car audio use, has two
built−in channels to reduce the characteristic difference between
L and R channels. It also contains output short detection circuit,
output clip detection and various kind of protection.
· High power
Weight: 9.8g (typ.)
: POUT (1) = 30W (typ.) / channel
(VCC = 14.4V, f = 1kHz, THD = 10%, RL = 2Ω)
POUT (2) = 26W (typ.) / channel
(VCC = 13.2V, f = 1kHz, THD = 10%, RL = 2Ω)
POUT (3) = 19W (typ.) / channel
(VCC = 13.2V, f = 1kHz, THD = 10%, RL = 4Ω)
· Low thermal resistance: θj−T = 1.5°C / W (infinite heat sink)
· Low distortion ratio: THD = 0.04% (typ.)
(VCC = 13.2V, f = 1kHz, POUT = 1W, RL = 4Ω, GV = 50dB)
· Low noise: VNO = 0.30mVrms (typ.)
(VCC = 13.2V, RL = 4Ω, GV = 50dB, Rg = 0Ω, BW = 20Hz~20kHz)
· Built−in stand−by function
: (with pin(4) set at low, power is turned off.) ISB = 1µA (typ.)
· Built−in output clip detection circuit
: (pin(1): Open collector (active low))
· Built−in output short detection circuit
: (pin(9): Open collector (active low))
· Built−in various protection circuits
: Thermal shut down, Over voltage, Out→VCC short, Out→GND short and Out−Out short.
· Operating supply voltage: VCC (opr) = 9~18V