TOSHIBA BIPOLAR LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
MIXER / OSCILLATOR BUILT-IN FREQUENCY SYNTHESIZER FOR VHF, CATV AND
The TA1303AFN is a single chip which integrates a PLL and a
MIX · OSC for VHF, CATV and UHF band.
The control data conforms to 3-wire bus and I2C bus formats.
Bus-SW can be used to easily switch for easy tuner system set-up.
Flat, compact package: SSOP30 (0.65 mm pitch)
l MIX · OSC block
· VHF · CATV bands: Mixer and Oscillator
· UHF bands: Mixer and Oscillator
· Built-in IF amplifier
· Single IF output terminal
l PLL block
· Standard bi-directional I2C bus format control
Weight: 0.17g (Typ.)
· 3-wire bus format control
· 18-bit and 19-bit automatical discrimination circuit (when 3-wire bus selected)
· Tuning amplifier
· 4-bit bandswitch drive transistor
· 5-levels A / D convertor (when I2C bus selected)
· Frequency step: 31.25 kHz, 50 kHz and 62.5 kHz (at 4 MHz X’tal used)
· 4 programmable chip addresses (when I2C bus selected)
· Power on reset circuit
· 1 / 4 prescaler
Note: These devices are easy to be damaged by high static voltage or electric fields.
In regard to this, please handle with care. To input summary items.