2. Safety Precautions
When servicing of PDP Module, it should be not enforced into another way
aside next rule, or a unaccustomed person should not repairing. When
using/handling this PDP Module, pay attention to the below warning and
Indicates a hazard that may lead to death or injury if the warning is ignored
and the product is handled incorrectly.
Indicates a hazard that can lead to injury or damage to property if the
caution is ignored and the product is handled incorrectly.
(1) Do not touch Signal and Power Connector while this product operates.
Do not touch EMI ground part and Heat Sink of Film Filter.
(2) Do not supply a voltage higher than that specified to this product. This may
damage the product and may cause a fire.
(3) Do not use this product in locations where the humidity is extremely high,
where it may be splashed with water, or where flammable materials surround
Do not install or use the product in a location that does no satisfy the specified
environmental conditions. This may damage the product and may cause a fire.
(4) If a foreign substance (such as water, metal, or liquid) gets
inside the product, immediately turn off the power.
Continuing to use the product, it is may cause fire or electric shock.
(5) If the product emits smoke, and abnormal smell, or makes
an abnormal sound, immediately turn off the power.
Continuing to use the product, it may cause fire or electric shock.
(6) Do not disconnect or connect the connector while power to the product is
on. It takes some time for the voltage to drop to a sufficiently low level after the
power has been turned off.
Confirm that the voltage has dropped to a safe level before disconnecting or
connecting the connector.
(7) Do not pull out or insert the power cable from/to an outlet with wet hands. It
may cause electric shock.
(8) Do not damage or modify the power cable. It may cause fire or electric
(9) If the power cable is damaged, or if the connector is loose, do not use the
product: otherwise, this can lead to fire or electric shock.
(10) If the power connector or the connector of the power cable becomes dirty
or dusty, wipe it with a dry cloth.0therwise, this can lead to fire.
(11) PDP Module uses a high voltage (Max.450V dc). Keep the cautions
concerning electric shock and do not touch the Device circuitry when handling
the PDP Unit. And because the capacitor of the Device circuitry may remain