3.OUTLINE DIMENSIONS AND MATERIALS
Please refer to “OUTLINE DIMENSIONS” on the following page.
Material as follows ;
: Epoxy Resin (over Phosphor)
Leadframe : Ag plating Copper Alloy
· The LEDs are packed in cardboard boxes after packaging in anti-electrostatic bags.
Please refer to “PACKING” on the following pages.
The label on the minimum packing unit shows ; Part Number, Lot Number, Ranking, Quantity
· In order to protect the LEDs from mechanical shock, we pack them in cardboard boxes for transportation.
www.DataShe·eTt4hUe.coLmEDs may be damaged if the boxes are dropped or receive a strong impact against them,
so precautions must be taken to prevent any damage.
· The boxes are not water resistant and therefore must be kept away from water and moisture.
· When the LEDs are transported, we recommend that you use the same packing method as Nichia.
The first six digits number shows lot number.
The lot number is composed of the following characters;
- Year ( 7 for 2007, 8 for 2008 )
- Month ( 1 for Jan., 9 for Sep., A for Oct.,
- Nichia's Product Number
U - Ranking by Color Coordinates
- Ranking by Luminous Intensity
B for Nov. )