3.OUTLINE DIMENSIONS AND MATERIALS
Please refer to figure’s page.
Material as follows ;
: Heat-Resistant Polymer
Encapsulating Resin : Epoxy Resin (with Diffused)
: Ag Plating Copper Alloy
· The LEDs are packed in cardboard boxes after taping.
www.DataSheePt4lUe.acsoem refer to figure’s page.
The label on the minimum packing unit shows ; Part Number, Lot Number, Ranking, Quantity
· In order to protect the LEDs from mechanical shock, we pack them in cardboard boxes for transportation.
· The LEDs may be damaged if the boxes are dropped or receive a strong impact against them,
so precautions must be taken to prevent any damage.
· The boxes are not water resistant and therefore must be kept away from water and moisture.
· When the LEDs are transported, we recommend that you use the same packing method as Nichia.
The first six digits number shows lot number.
The lot number is composed of the following characters;
- Year ( 5 for 2005, 6 for 2006 )
- Month ( 1 for Jan., 9 for Sep., A for Oct.,
- Nichia's Product Number
U - Ranking by Color Coordinates
- Ranking by Luminous Intensity
B for Nov. )