This version: Jul. 2001
Previous version: Jun. 2001
4,194,304-Word x 16-Bit or 2,097,152-Word x 32-Bit Synchronous One Time PROM
The MR27V6466F is a 64 Mbit One Time Programmable Synchronous Read Only Memory whose configuration
can be electrically switched between 4,194,304 x 16 bit (word mode) and 2,097,152 x 32 bit (double word mode)
by the state of the WORD pin. The MR27V6466F supports high speed synchronous read operation using a single
3.3 V power supply.
FEATURES ON READ
• 3.3 V power supply
• LVTTL compatible with multiplexed address
• Dual electrically switchable configuration
4M x 16 (word mode) / 2M x 32 (double word mode)
• All inputs are sampled at the rising edge of the system clock.
• High speed read operation
100 MHz : CAS Latency = 5, 6 tRCD min: 2 clock cycles
66 MHz : CAS Latency = 5, 6 tRCD min: 2 clock cycles
50 MHz : CAS Latency = 4, 5, 6 tRCD min: 1 clock cycles
Burst length (4, 8)
Data scramble (sequential, interleave)
• DQM for data out masking
• No Precharge operation is required. No Refresh operation is required.
• No power on sequence is required.
Mode register is automatically initialized to the default state after power on.
“Row Active” or “Mode Register Set” command is applicable as the first command just after power on.
• Single Bank operation
• Package: TSOP(2)86-P-400-0.50-K (Product Name : MR27V6466FTA)
FEATURES ON PROGRAMMING
• 8.0 V programming power supply
• Programming algorithm is compatible with conventional asynchronous OTP.
MR27V6466F can be programmed with conventional EPROM programmers.
Synchronous Burst read or Static Programming Operation is selected by the state of STO pin.
High STO level enables full static programming. (Program, Program Verify, Asynchronous Read)
Low STO level enables synchronous burst read.
Exclusive 86-pin socket adapters are available from OKI to support programming requirements.
The socket adapter is used on a 48-DIP socket on the programmer.
The socket adapter for 64M synchronous OTP is distinguished from the socket adapter for 32M SOTP.
The socket adapter is designed with the STO pin connected to VCC in order to program MR27V6466F as
EPROM programmer must have the algorithm for MR27V6466F on the exclusive socket adapter.
*Device damage can occur if improper algorithm is used.
• Programming with address multiplexed input is also available.
• High speed programming
25 µs programming pulse per word allows high speed programming.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/