We give our unreserved guarantee that the Inverter Welding and Cutting Power
Source series comply with IEC60974 international safety standard.
Maintenance for one year since the date of purchase.
This range of inverter welders is designed for semi-professional use, ideal
for DIY enthusiasts and light users. The functions HOT START, ARC
FORCE and ANTI-STICKING allow users to weld easily.
The MMA range promotes the following features:
• High efficiency and powerful switch design.
• Compact, handy and very light weight.
• Lower welding spatter and perfect arc stability.
• Air-cooling & overload protection.
• Can be used with all types of electrodes: rutiles, basic, stainless
steel and cast iron.
• You may be faced with dangers during the course of welding, so please
read the manual carefully before commencing operation.
• Please use welding tools of high quality.
• Operators should be qualified for welding.
• Do not touch live electrical parts
• Check and be sure that the input power cable earth wire is properly
connected to the earth in the mains input plug.
• Insulate yourself from work and ground using dry insulating mats or covers
big enough to prevent any physical contact with the work or ground.
USER MANUAL * MMA