( DataSheet : www.DataSheet4U.com )
For General Applications
MLF Series MLF1608 Type
• High-reliability monolithic structure.
• Ferrite core and magnetic shielding enables the design of com-
pact circuits with high packing density.
• Excellent solderability and high heat resistance permits either
ﬂow or reﬂow soldering.
Personal computers, HDDs, or other various electronic appliances.
MLF 1608 A 1R0 K T
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
(1) Series name
(2) Dimensions L×W
Operating temperature range
Storage temperature range
–25 to +85°C
–40 to +85°C[Unit of products]
RECOMMENDED REFLOW SOLDERING CONDITIONS
Preheating 60 to 120s min. 40s max.
(3) Material code
(4) Inductance value
(5) Inductance tolerance
(6) Packaging style
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES
HANDLING AND PRECAUTIONS
• Before soldering, be sure to preheat components.
The preheating temperature should be set so that the tempera-
ture difference between the solder temperature and product
temperature does not exceed 150°C.
• After mounting components onto the printed circuit board, do not
apply stress through board bending or mishandling.
• The inductance value may change due to magnetic saturation if
the current exceeds the rated maximum.
• Do not expose the inductors to stray magnetic ﬁelds.
• Avoid static electricity discharge during handling.
• When hand soldering, apply the soldering iron to the printed cir-
cuit board only. Temperature of the iron tip should not exceed
300°C. Soldering time should not exceed 3 seconds.
Speciﬁcations which provide more details for the proper and safe use of the described product are available upon request.
All speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice.