The MC74VHC1G66 is an advanced high speed CMOS bilateral
analog switch fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It
achieves high speed propagation delays and low ON resistances while
maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. This bilateral switch
controls analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full
power–supply range (from VCC to GND).
The MC74VHC1G66 is compatible in function to a single gate of
the High Speed CMOS MC74VHC4066 and the metal–gate CMOS
MC14066. The device has been designed so that the ON resistances
(RON) are much lower and more linear over input voltage than RON of
the metal–gate CMOS or High Speed CMOS analog switches.
The ON/OFF control inputs are compatible with standard CMOS
outputs; with pull–up resistors, it is compatible with LSTTL outputs.
• High Speed: tPD = TBD (Typ) at VCC = 5 V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2 mA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Diode Protection Provided on Inputs and Outputs
• Improved Linearity and Lower ON Resistance over Input Voltage
than the MC14066 or the HC4066
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
• ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V, CDM > 1500 V
• Chip Complexity: 11 FETs or 3 Equivalent Gates
IN/OUT XA 1
OUT/IN YA 2
SC–88A / SOT–353
d = Date Code
1 IN/OUT XA
2 OUT/IN YA
4 ON/OFF CONTROL
4 ON/OFF CONTROL
5–Lead SOT–353 Pinout (Top View)
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 7 of this data sheet.
On/Off Control Input
State of Analog Switch
This document contains information on a new product. Specifications and information
herein are subject to change without notice.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 1999
November, 1999 – Rev. 1
Publication Order Number: