The MC74VHC1G14 is a single gate CMOS Schmitt–trigger
inverter fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves
high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL
while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer
output which provides high noise immunity and stable output.
The MC74VHC1G14 input structure provides protection when
voltages up to 7V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This
allows the MC74VHC1G14 to be used to interface 5V circuits to 3V
The MC74VHC1G14 can be used to enhance noise immunity or to
square up slowly changing waveforms.
• High Speed: tPD = 4.0ns (Typ) at VCC = 5V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300mA
IN A 2
4 OUT Y
SC–88A / SOT–353
d = Date Code
2 IN A
4 OUT Y
Figure 1. 5–Lead SOT–353 Pinout (Top View)
IN A OUT Y
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 4 of this data sheet.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 1999
November, 1999 – Rev. 1
Publication Order Number: