This technical literature applies to the color 31.5” Wide XGA TFT-LCD module LK315T3LZ94.
* These technical literature sheets are proprietary products of SHARP CORPORATION (“SHARP”) and include
materials protected under copyright of SHARP. Do not reproduce or cause any third party to reproduce them in any
form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the express written
permission of SHARP.
* In case of using the device for applications such as control and safety equipment for transportation (aircraft, trains,
automobiles, etc.), rescue and security equipment and various safety related equipment which require higher
reliability and safety, take into consideration that appropriate measures such as fail-safe functions and redundant
system design should be taken.
* Do not use the device for equipment that requires an extreme level of reliability, such as aerospace applications,
telecommunication equipment (trunk lines), nuclear power control equipment and medical or other equipment for
* SHARP assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of the device that does not comply with
the instructions and the precautions specified in these technical literature sheets.
* Contact and consult with a SHARP sales representative for any questions about this device.
This module is a color active matrix LCD module incorporating amorphous silicon TFT (Thin Film Transistor). It is
composed of a color TFT-LCD panel, driver ICs, control circuit, power supply circuit, inverter circuit and back light
system etc. Graphics and texts can be displayed on a 1366 RGB 768 dots panel with 16,777,216 colors by
using LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signaling) to interface, +5V of DC supply voltages.
This module also includes the DC/AC inverter to drive the CCFT. (+24V of DC supply voltage)
And in order to improve the response time of LCD, this module applies the Over Shoot driving (O/S driving)
technology for the control circuit .In the O/S driving technology, signals are being applied to the Liquid Crystal
according to a pre-fixed process as an image signal of the present frame when a difference is found between image
signal of the previous frame and that of the current frame after comparing them.
By using the captioned process, the image signals of this LCD module are being set so that image response can be
completed within one frame, as a result, image blur can be improved and clear image performance can be realized.
3. Mechanical Specifications
697.69 (H) x 392.26 (V)
1366 (H) x 768 (V)
1pixel = R + G + B dot
0.51075(H) x 0.51075 (V)
R,G, B vertical stripe
Unit Outline Dimensions (*1)
760.0(W) x 450.0(H) x 50.1(D)
Hard coating: 2H
(*1) Outline dimensions are shown in Fig.1