ISD9300 Series Datasheet
– ARM® Cortex™-M0 core runs up to 98.304MHz.
– One 24-bit System tick timer for operating system support.
– Supports a variety of low power sleep and power down modes.
– Single-cycle 32-bit hardware multiplier.
– NVIC (Nested Vector Interrupt Controller) for 32 interrupt inputs, each with 4-levels of priority.
– Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support with 2 watchpoints/4 breakpoints.
– Wide operating voltage range from 2.4V to 5.5V.
– Power management Unit (PMU) providing four levels of power control.
– Deep Power Down (DPD) mode with sub micro-amp leakage (<1µA).
– Wakeup from Deep Power Down via dedicated WAKEUP pin or timed operation from internal
low power 16KHz oscillator.
– Standby mode with limited RAM retention and RTC operation (<10µA).
– Wakeup from Standby can be from any GPIO interrupt, RTC or BOD.
– Sleep mode with minimal dynamic power consumption.
– 3V LDO for operation of external 3V devices such as serial flash.
Flash EPROM Memory
– 68/100/145K bytes Flash EPROM for program code and data storage.
– Pre-fetch and mini-cache for near zero-wait state memory access.
– 4KB of flash can be configured as boot sector for ISP loader.
– Support In-system program (ISP) and In-circuit program (ICP) application code update
– 1K byte page erase for flash
– Configurable boundary to delineate code and data flash.
– Support 2 wire In-circuit Programming (ICP) update from SWD ICE interface
– Pre-fetch and cache for near zero-wait state memory operation.
– 16K bytes embedded SRAM.
– One high speed and two low speed oscillators providing flexible selection for different
applications. No external components necessary.
– Built-in trimmable oscillator with range of 16-50MHz. Factory trimmed within 1% to settings of
98.304MHz. User trimmable with in-built frequency measurement block (OSCFM) using
reference clock of 32kHz crystal or external reference source.
– Ultra-low power (<1uA) 16kHz oscillator for watchdog and wakeup from power-down or sleep
– External 32kHz crystal input for RTC function and low power system operation.
– Four I/O modes:
Input only with high impendence
– TTL/Schmitt trigger input selectable.
– I/O pin can be configured as interrupt source with edge/level setting.
– Switchable pull-up.
Audio Analog to Digital converter
– Sigma Delta ADC with configurable decimation filter and 16 bit output.
– 90dB Signal-to-Noise (SNR) performance.
Release Date: Mar 17, 2016
- 4 - Revision V1.12