Single D–type Flip Flops with Preset and Clear
The HD74LV2G74A has independent data, preset, clear, and clock inputs Q and Q outputs in a 8 pin
package. The input data is transferred to the output at the rising edge of clock pulse CLK. Low voltage
and high speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the
low power consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as hitachi uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high speed automatic mounting.
• Electrical characteristics equivalent to the HD74LV74A
Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.