2–channel Analog Switch
(Previous ADE-205-566C (Z))
The HD74LV2G66A has 2–channel analog switch in an 8 pin package. Each switch section has its own
enable input control (C). High-level voltage applied to C turns on the associated switch section.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation, or demodulation (modem), and signal
multiplexing for analog to digital and digital to analog conversion systems. Low voltage and high-speed
operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low power
consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Electrical characteristics equivalent to the HD74LV4066A
Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• Control inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• Control inputs has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
Package Code Package
HD74LV2G66AUSE SSOP-8 pin
E (3,000 pcs/reel)
Rev.4.00, Sep.30.2003, page 1 of 11