1. Hitachi neither warrants nor grants licenses of any rights of Hitachi’s or any third party’s
patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights for information contained in
this document. Hitachi bears no responsibility for problems that may arise with third party’s
rights, including intellectual property rights, in connection with use of the information
contained in this document.
2. Products and product specifications may be subject to change without notice. Confirm that you
have received the latest product standards or specifications before final design, purchase or
3. Hitachi makes every attempt to ensure that its products are of high quality and reliability.
However, contact Hitachi’s sales office before using the product in an application that
demands especially high quality and reliability or where its failure or malfunction may directly
threaten human life or cause risk of bodily injury, such as aerospace, aeronautics, nuclear
power, combustion control, transportation, traffic, safety equipment or medical equipment for
4. Design your application so that the product is used within the ranges guaranteed by Hitachi
particularly for maximum rating, operating supply voltage range, heat radiation characteristics,
installation conditions and other characteristics. Hitachi bears no responsibility for failure or
damage when used beyond the guaranteed ranges. Even within the guaranteed ranges,
consider normally foreseeable failure rates or failure modes in semiconductor devices and
employ systemic measures such as fail-safes, so that the equipment incorporating Hitachi
product does not cause bodily injury, fire or other consequential damage due to operation of
the Hitachi product.
5. This product is not designed to be radiation resistant.
6. No one is permitted to reproduce or duplicate, in any form, the whole or part of this document
without written approval from Hitachi.
7. Contact Hitachi’s sales office for any questions regarding this document or Hitachi