Quality is our message
1.This Data Book contains the product specifications, characteristics, data, materials, and structures
as of November 2002. The contents are subject to change without notice for specification changes
or other reasons. When using a product listed in this Data Book, be sure to obtain the latest
2. All applications described in this Data Book exemplify the use of Fuji's products for your reference
only. No right or license, either express or implied, under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other
intellectual property right owned by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is (or shall be deemed) granted. Fuji
makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, relating to the infringement or
alleged infringement of other's intellectual property rights which may arise from the use of the
applications described herein.
3. Although Fuji Electric is enhancing product quality and reliability, a small percentage of
semiconductor products may become faulty. When using Fuji Electric semiconductor products in
your equipment, you are requested to take adequate safety measures to prevent the equipment
from causing a physical injury, fire, or other problem if any of the products become faulty. It is
recommended to make your design fail-safe, flame retardant, and free of malfunction.
4.The products introduced in this Data Book are intended for use in the following electronic and
electrical equipment which has normal reliability requirements.
• Computers • OA equipment • Communications equipment (terminal devices)
• Measurement equipment • Machine tools • Audiovisual equipment • Electrical home
appliances • Personal equipment • Industrial robots etc.
5.If you need to use a product in this Data Book for equipment requiring higher reliability than normal,
such as for the equipment listed below, it is imperative to contact Fuji Electric to obtain prior
approval. When using these products for such equipment, take adequate measures such as a
backup system to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning even if a Fuji's product incorporated in
the equipment becomes faulty.
• Transportation equipment (mounted on cars and ships) • Trunk communications equipment
• Traffic-signal control equipment
• Gas leakage detectors with an auto-shut-off feature
• Emergency equipment for responding to disasters and anti-burglary devices
• Safety devices
6. Do not use products in this Data Book for the equipment requiring strict reliability such as (without
• Space equipment • Aeronautic equipment • Atomic control equipment
• Submarine repeater equipment
• Medical equipment
7. Copyright © 1995 by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this Data Book may be
reproduced in any form or by any means without the express permission of Fuji Electric.
8. If you have any question about any portion in this Data Book, ask Fuji Electric or its sales agents
before using the product. Neither Fuji nor its agents shall be liable for any injury caused by any use
of the products not in accordance with instructions set forth herein.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.net/