• Low On-Resistance
• 14mΩ @ VGS = -20V
• 18mΩ @ VGS = -10V
• 36mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
• Low Gate Threshold Voltage
• Low Input Capacitance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Low Input/Output Leakage
• Lead Free By Design/RoHS Compliant (Note 2)
• "Green" Device (Note 4)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
SINGLE P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Please click here to visit our online spice models database.
• Case: SO-8
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals Connections: See Diagram
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper lead frame.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Marking Information: See Page 4
• Ordering Information: See Page 4
• Weight: 0.072 grams (approximate)
Maximum Ratings @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Drain Current (Note 1)
Pulsed Drain Current (Note 3)
TA = 25°C
TA = 70°C
Total Power Dissipation (Note 1)
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to +150
1. Device mounted on 1 in.2 FR-4 board with 2 oz. Copper, in a still-air environment with TA = 25°C.
2. No purposefully added lead.
3. Repetitive rating, pulse width limited by junction temperature.
4. Diodes Inc.'s "Green" policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/lead_free/index.php.
Document number: DS31443 Rev. 6 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated