0.5A SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
• Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
• High Conductance
• Lead, Halogen and Antimony Free, RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• "Green" Device (Note 5)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: SOD-123
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound
(Note 5). UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
• Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42
leadframe) Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: Cathode Band
• Marking Information: See Page 3
• Ordering Information: See Page 3
• Weight: 0.01 grams (approximate)
Maximum Ratings @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitance load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
DC Blocking Voltage
RMS Reverse Voltage
Average Rectified Output Current (See Figure 4)
Non-Repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current
8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load
Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient Air (Note 2) TA = 25°C
Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient Air (Note 3) TA = 25°C
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-65 to +150
Electrical Characteristics @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Minimum Reverse Breakdown Voltage (Note 4)
Maximum Forward Voltage Drop
Maximum Leakage Current (Note 4)
IR = 20μA
IF = 0.5A, TJ = 25°C
IF = 1.0A, TJ = 25°C
IF = 0.5A, TJ = 100°C
IF = 1.0A, TJ = 100°C
VR = 20V, TJ = 25°C
VR = 40V, TJ = 25°C
VR = 20V, TJ = 100°C
VR = 40V, TJ = 100°C
f = 1MHz, VR = 0V DC
1. No purposefully added lead. Halogen and Antimony Free.
2. FR-4 PCB, minimum recommended pad layout per http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ap02001.pdf.
3. Polymide PCB, minimum recommended pad layout per http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ap02001.pdf.
4. Short duration pulse test used to minimize self-heating effect.
5. Product manufactured with Data Code V9 (week 33, 2008) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound. Product manufactured prior to Date Code
V9 are built with Non-Green Molding Compound and may contain Halogens or Sb2O3 Fire Retardants.
Document number: DS30138 Rev. 10 - 2
1 of 3
© Diodes Incorporated